Grub Time! Centex Event Line-Up
About SarahSarah grew up in beautiful Austin, Texas with an appetite for all things delicious. She spent her early years joyfully baking and cooking and soon realized her favorite part about food was sharing it. She has stayed active in the local food movement from volunteering with non-profits to supporting local farms to getting her hands dirty building community gardens. Other than cooking, eating, and talking about food, Sarah also enjoys music of all kinds, the outdoors in general, and wine.
Greenling is an online grocery store specializing in home delivery of local and certified-organic food. We buy directly from the same local, sustainable farmers you’d see at the farmer’s market, and we also offer a full grocery store selection of local and certified organic goods. Along with fresh produce, you can order dairy, grass-fed meats, dry goods and more- and they’ll be delivered to your doorstep for FREE!
Have a Question?
Browse by Ingredient
- The Local Box is Pretty in Purple! | Greenling Dallas on Pear and Chocolate Turnovers with Toasted Hazelnuts
- 17 Must-Try Butternut Squash Recipes For Fall - EcoSalon | Conscious Culture and Fashion : EcoSalon | Conscious Culture and Fashion on Savory Butternut Squash Fritters
- A Dill-icious Roundup of Local Box Recipes! | Greenling DFW on Spicy Sweet Potato Hash With Persimmons And Winter Greens
- Jujube Jammin' with the Local Box! on Ports, Peps & Pops
- Chip, Chip Hooray - It's Kalegating Season!|Greenling Austin| San Antonio on We've Got A Beef With Factory Farms